Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Coming Soon...

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to apologize for not making my 48HR promise on the tutorial. I have just been so unbelievably busy the past few days I haven't even gotten the chance to upload the photos from my camera! Stay tuned, because I have a few things coming up in the next few days for you.

(1) I'll finish my tutorial on broken make up
(2) My Mom got tickets to the Estee Lauder/MAC Warehouse sale this weekend so I'll be sharing my experience from that too!

So keep checking back everyone! Hopefully I can get this all done within the next few days (Mom's Bday and my graduation are coming upnext week! Need to get these done by then).

xox,
Ysobel

1 comment:

  1. Visually impaired may rely upon his of touch rather than his non-existing sight,he will touch a great deal of things and his intuition will help him to see things and feel things significantly more than what an ordinary individual do as such a ton of times you see them have certain abilities that contrasts them and quench them from others. hemp cbd bath bomb pain relief

    ReplyDelete