Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Crazy Good URBAN DECAY deal!

So I have this coupon for the shopping network and I was browsing the site trying to find something to use it on. Then I found this. It's a crazy good deal and I couldn't help but share!!

Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl Makeup Bag Set

I am a HUGE bargain shopper and will buy things in sets to get the best value (that's why I love buying during department store GWP time because I get all those free goodies!).

So this is going for $39.00CAD plus $6.96 shipping. It ships from my hometown so I don't have to worry about it taking ages to get here. It includes...

24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero (0.04oz, 1.2g) - FULL SIZE worth $23 CAD
Big Fatty Mascara (15mL, 0.51oz) - FULL SIZE worth $24CAD
Eyeshadow Primer Potion (25mL, 0.85oz) - PROFESSIONAL SIZE worth $34CAD
Cosmetic pouch

So that's $90+ worth of product for $39.00CAD plus taxes, shipping and handling. NOT A BAD DEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment